Wednesday, November 16, 2022

Do you follow the Calendar or the Compass?

It took me a while to learn to follow my compass and not so much the calendar. 

"The compass matters more than the calendar. Your direction is more important than the speed you are getting there."

The compass makes you think about where you are going and needs your attention every morning you wake up. It would be best if you took the time to pause and reflect each day. The calendar comes with a to-do list and a list of deadlines and if I'm honest it will wear me out. 


The compass asks you what I need to do today to get to where I want to be.

If you just follow a calendar you feel you've accomplished something today, but the more you follow the compass, the more you can make choices that get you where you want to go.

No comments: