Sunday, June 24, 2012

The Day Before It All Starts


Well its here after 4 years of work and play the USA Olympic Trials start tomorrow morning. We are lucky as a team to have 9 qualify and 8 competing for a chance to make the team that goes to London.

On the deck today you can feel a "lot" of nervous energy. Its contagious and its the only time I get that feeling. Its a natural high,  a giddy feeling and worth the wait. The last time I felt like this was waiting for my future wife to make that walk down the aisle.

First I hope the Trials live up to all the hype, there will be great stories unfold, not all uplifting, but all necessary to be told. It will be a week where everyone here will always remember.

Second I know the 8 athletes we have here will represent our team fantastically. They have all worked hard, but have had one great organization support them.

No comments: